Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Years Resolutions

It is that time of year again. New Years Eve and we begin to make New Years Resolutions. You know those things that we have the best of intention of doing in the new year and after about a few days totally forget about. Sure, I like a lot of you have made New Years Resolutions that I have not stuck to in the past. This year I feel that I can stick with the resolutions that I have made.

So here are the resolutions that I hope to stick with in 2017,

  1. Reading my bible more
  2. Spending more time in prayer
  3. Snacking less
  4. Instead of snacking drink water
  5. No eating after 7pm
  6. Drink more water
  7. Go to bed at a decent hour
  8. Less technology and more time with family and friends
  9. Exercise More
  10. Write in a journal
I hope that in 2017 that I can stick to these resolutions for myself. I know that it will not be easy, but it will be a challenge that I am up for.

What are your New Years Resolutions? Do you have any? Do you chose not to make any? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...