Monday, January 8, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 8

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 8
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for my wonderful sister. We have come so far in our lives. I mean as kids we had fights all the time. Now as adults we get along better. We don't always see eye to eye, but that is ok. I am grateful that I have her in my life. We do things together, she takes me places that I need to go that I don't drive to, helps me out, teaches me things, and so much more. I am really blessed.

Philippians 1:3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.

Romans 12:10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...