Saturday, May 19, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 139






Attitude of Gratitude - Day 139
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful
I am grateful for change. If you give someone enough time you can tell if they really want to make a change. Actions speak so much louder than words. If a child tells you that they are going to change their behavior don't believe it till you see it. Often times children go back to the familiar behavior because it is easy. They tend to think that adults will believe their word so why change their actions. Adults are like this too. They tend to tell you one thing and then do another. These are the kind of people that I don't want around. If you can say it you can change it. I have seen change recently and it makes me happy. We are on the right road to fixing things that need to be fixed before they get worse. Slowly seeing prayers answered. I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...