Saturday, July 14, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 195

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 195
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful that the kids like the song This Little Light of Mine.

That song has since become a popular one at home. The other night I played it to help the kids sleep. After it ended Austin asked if I would play that song again. This time he called it the Light Shine for Jesus song. So I played it again.

We sing this song often. I have a version of This Little Light of Mine by Jason Crabb that the kids love. I have it on my phone now so that when we go places I can bring it up for the kids to sing. It use to be that the kids would have me sing Rudolph.

I do the whole thing. You know with the you know dasher and dance..etc. The kids like that song.

Then my sister taught the kids the song Found a Peanut. Austin request the song by saying can we sing the kicked an angel song. The version of that song that we sing has a verse about kicking an angel and Austin loves that verse. We sing it often in the car as well.

I am so thankful that they learned this song and that they love it. I just hope that they will apply this song to their lives and live as a light in this world for Jesus and his love. That would be great. Someday that will happen.

I am thankful that the kids are learning some Christian songs. Now I hope to teach them some of my favorite Contemporary Christian songs so we can sing some of them in the car. I love to sing with the kids and it blesses my heart when I hear them sing.


This Little Light of Mine by: Jason Crabb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...