Saturday, October 13, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 286

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 286
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for time spent with my sister. These moments are rare anymore and I cherish them. She is always busy with work and the kids so time with her is precious. It always seems like when we want to talk in the evenings one kid or the other interrupts. So when I do get to spend time with her I have so much built up stuff that I want to talk to her about that I end up overwhelming her. She understand though. The kids need to understand that sometimes in this house the Adults need to have Adult conversations without them in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...