Thursday, November 15, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 319

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 319
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful and not grateful for snow days. I am grateful for snow days cause it gives me a day off work. The roads are too bad on days like this to be out driving. It is better to stay home. It is a good day for vegetable soup. Mom had a tradition that when it snowed she would make soup.

I am not grateful for snow days because we have to make up the days. I hate the snow on the ground. I don't drive in this stuff. I hate the fact that it makes everything nasty.

I just hope and pray that we don't have a nasty winter this year. I would hate to have to have to make days up in the Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...