Sunday, January 27, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 27

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 27
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I was able to go to church this morning after missing 2 weeks due to bad weather. I am blessed that Aunt Joem was able to go with me.

I am blessed that Mom, Grandpa Rittenour, and Aunt Virginia showed me the importance of family. I got to know lots of people in my family because of them. Grandpa and Aunt Virginia were big on the family history.

I am blessed that I got to know a lot of my older cousins (mom and dad's generation) before Mom and Dad passed. I got to know some really interesting people. The stories that Mom and Dad would tell were quite interesting.

I am blessed that I was taught from little up about the love of God and Jesus. Taken to church and instilled a love of Jesus as a kid. I am blessed that I had 2 parents who showed me about how to be faithful to God and that you can talk to God anywhere.

I am blessed that Dad showed me that you did not need a church building to Worship God. He never went to church when I was kid. However, he said that you can worship God by the life that you live. He lived his life for God by helping others. Mom was the same way.

I am blessed that I can share Jesus' love with Jairus, Austin, and Hannah.

I am blessed everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...