Saturday, May 11, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 131

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 131
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got to spend part of my day with my sister.

I am blessed that late at night I can finish up a project for the mothers of my church for Mother's Day.

I am blessed that I got to see Jairus last evening. I miss him so much. He has grown up so much since he left here. I hate the situation he is in and I pray that he gets a better life soon. I love that boy with all my heart.

I am blessed that I got to sleep in today. Most days I am up at the crack of dawn and go to sleep quite late. Then come the weekend I am wore out.

I am blessed everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...