Saturday, February 14, 2015

Old Fashioned


This weekend a new movie is coming out called Old Fashioned. From what I have read this is a great movie to go see. It is religious based. I am interested in seeing it. This got me to thinking about love. It got me to think about my views on love.

I have said it many times that I want an old fashioned type of love. I wanted a romance like my grandparents had. I want someone to court me like they use to do. I want someone to take there time to get to know me before we both say that we love each other. Someone that is willing to take their time.

I think that romance the old fashioned way is the best. It means that whoever decides to take a chance on you is willing to take there time to get to know you 100% before they fall in love with you. Above all I want someone to love me that is a Christian.

Some may say that I am crazy, but I say that I know what I want. I am not going to settle for anything less. If you settle then you end up being unhappy. That is not good in a relationship. You need to be happy with your decision.

So I plan to find someone that is a Christian and that will give me an old fashioned love. I am not going to settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...