Friday, March 1, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 60

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 60
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that we had a 3 hour delay. Most of the snow here was on the lawn and the vehicles. It was froze to the car this morning and hard to remove.

I am blessed that I got to sleep in. I was glad to get the extra sleep this morning.

I am blessed that I got out of work on time today. I got to work early and got lots done so I got to leave work on time for a change.

I am blessed that I got to jam out to some of my favorite songs on the way home and not be told to stop singing. I love to listen to music. I also tend to get really into some of my favorite songs.

I am blessed that I am home on a Friday Night spending it with my sister. We have not done this in so long. Watching Family Feud and just hanging out.

I am blessed with Cosmo cuddles. He was so mad that I had to go to work this morning, but was so glad to see me when I got home.

I am so blessed everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...