Saturday, March 9, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 68

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 68
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got to sleep in today. I needed the rest.

I am blessed that I got Cosmo cuddles. He is the best.

I am blessed to check in with my family who I love dearly.

I am blessed that it was nice out today. I am glad that the snow yesterday was not as bad as it could be.

I am blessed that I got to have some quiet time before Mary got up. I decided to watch Riverdale just to see Luke Perry. He was the only reason that I watched 90210 as a teen.

I am blessed that I am spending the evening with great friends and family.

I am blessed so much in this life everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...