Friday, July 10, 2015

Let Go and You Will Feel Better

Recently I have started taking an exercise class that has really been very good for me. When I started the class I had reservations about doing some of the exercises. But, after the first class my mind was changed. I can't do a lot of the exercises right now, but I realize that the more that I do them the more that I will be able to do them.

One part of the class is about letting go of things that you don't need anymore. Letting go of the things that weigh us down. It is when we do that that I feel like a weight has been lifted. I feel so at peace.

That is why when we let go of things that are weighing us down we feel so much better. We are not being held back by things that have no meaning to our lives. We are then free to drink in what life has to offer us.

I know for me just sitting in the class letting the weight of the world go I feel so much better. I need to do this more often so that I can hear God more clearly. Then I will be more able to let God be in control when I am out of control.

If we would all just take the time to let go of the baggage of our lives we would feel so much better. We would not be as sick or tired. We would be healthier and have more energy.

So my advice to you is to take a little time to just let go of the baggage and listen for the good. That way you will feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...