Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 36

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 36
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was such a beautiful day. We were able to get outside for recess. It was so nice out.

I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, but I did it anyway. I have been tired lately.

I am blessed that we were able to have a nice family dinner this evening.

I am blessed that the kids are sitting down watching tv. The kids like watching Death in Paradise from the BBC. It is a murder mystery kinda like NCIS. Austin is great a picking out who committed the murders when the episodes start.

I blessed everyday. Blessings come everyday if you chose to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...