Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 51

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 51
#Blessings2019
I am blessed that we did not have school today. We got about 4 inches of snow and ice here. I tried to clear off my car and shovel it out was a no go.
I am blessed that I got to sleep in. I really needed the sleep. I have been going through a lot lately and sleep was good.
I am blessed that I have gotten to spend time with my sister. I have missed that so much in the last year.
I am blessed that this week has flew by. Some weeks you just want to get through the week cause it has been rough.
I am blessed that when things are tough that I can talk to God. He sees me through.
I am blessed everyday in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...