Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 43

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 43
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that we had a day off of school. Wise decision was made this morning. The decks here at my house, the vehicles, and the driveway were all ice for most of the day.

I am blessed to have some great friends who have been here for us recently. They know what is going on and have been helping us through this rough patch. God is in control and he has this in his hands.

I am blessed that even thought life has changed I have memories that will last me a lifetime. I will cherish every one of them.

I am blessed that I had a day that I could spend talking with God and if he spoke to me I would be able to hear his voice.

I am blessed that though life takes us in unexpected directions that I am able to make the most of it. Tears shed, but love in my heart. I will miss the way things have been, but I know that things have to change for a reason. Life goes on.

I am blessed everyday in everything that goes on in my life. I have to make the most of those blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...