Saturday, August 24, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 236

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 236
#Blessings2019

I am blessed today that I got to spend some time with Uncle Woodie helping to celebrate his 76th birthday. We have had out share of ups and downs, but I would not trade him for the world.

He has been there for me in the good times:
-when I joined the church and was baptized
-when I got my first car that was all mine and my second
-when I got my job as a Preschool Aide
-when I got Service Person of the year for my school

He has been there for me in the bad times:
-when we lost Grandma in 1993
-when we lost Dad in 1994
-when we lost Kaylee and Allaina in 2009
-when we lost Uncle Pat, Mom, and Aunt Eunice in 2015
-when I had a health scare that ended up being nothing

We may not always see eye to eye, but I am thankful for all the support that he gives me. I hope that God will give him many more years to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...