Saturday, July 6, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 187

















Blessings A Day 2019-Day 187
#Blessings2019
I am blessed for Summer. Summer is a time to relax and recharge. It is a time to do things that I can't get done while working. It is a time to spend with family and friends.
I remember growing up that Summer meant planting a garden, hay making, and working with cattle. Family would come to visit from out of town. We would have cook outs and sometimes go swimming in the creek.
Now Summer is for relaxing, a week at Camp Paddy Run, time with family and friends, cook outs, bonfires, and so much more.
I love Summer Time. I just wish that it was longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...