Wednesday, October 28, 2015

War Room


Last night some of us from my church went to see the movie War Room. If you have not seen this movie yer I highly recommend that you see it. The main focus of the movie is about the power of prayer. In the movie it talks about how we should use prayer in the right way to fight the battles in our lives. 

I never had ever thought about how I pray before. This movie made me reexamine my prayer life. I want to be on fire in my prayer life. I don't want to be cold in it.I want to see more results from my prayers than ever before.

In the move Ms. Clara has what she calls a War Room. That is a room in her house where she goes to pray. At the end of the movie it is said that her praying is baked into that room. I would love to have a prayer room of my own. 

Prayer is a powerful weapon if used in the right way. When we pray we need to plead with God, tell him what is on our hearts, and then stand back so that the can do what only he can do. Then we will begin to see results.

Check out War Room. It is an awesome movie. You are going to love it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...