Saturday, September 17, 2016

God's Way




Recently I have been going through something that really bothers me. I have voiced my opinion about the situation constructively and that still seems to make the problem worse. I was so bothered by the situation that one evening I spent time in deep talk with God. I felt compelled to share with God how I was feeling at that time. In the end I felt so much better. I know that what I am going through is in God's hands now and that he will take care of it in his own time.

Sometimes when we are in situations that bother us because we feel that it is not right we have to take it to God. We have to let him show us his way in the situation. We are better off doing it God's way than our way. Our way will only lead to destruction.

When you feel that something is wrong you need to seek God's way about it. Never let how you feel about something get in the way of doing God's will. His will should always come first in life. That way things will turn out for the better.

God has the power to make things better for us. We just have to know how to see it. We have to go to him in prayer so that he can fight our battle for us.

I find myself doing that more and more these days. It feels so good to give problems over to God. It is like a weight has been lifted off of me.

So my advice to you is this. If you find something is too hard to handle give it to God. He will handle it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...