Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Presence of Jesus


Have you ever felt the presence of Jesus? Have you every felt something that you knew without a doubt that it was him? Well, I did and it gave me a peace that I have been praying for. It was like an answer to my prayers.

I have been for awhile praying for different things in my life; my health, my job, my church, my family. Yesterday for a brief moment I was stopped in my tracks. Then I felt this great peace come over me. Then I heard a voice say that it was going to be ok and that my prayers were being answered. I don't know what that all meas, but it is good enough for me. 

I had to stop and in my mind say Thank You Jesus. So on my way home as I do most evening I talked to God and I thanked him for letting me know that what I have been praying for is going to see answers. God's time is always the right time. 

Most often when we pray we want imidate answers to our prayers. That is not how it works. We pray and God answers our request in his own time. God knows just the right time to set things into motion. We need to be patient and wait for his time to come. 

That reminds me of his coming again. We don't know when that will happen. Only God knows. People speculate about it. God's time has yet to come. When he is ready he will send Jesus to take all of us that believe in him home to glory for eternity. That will be a glorious day.

So until that day be patient. Pray about every thing. Let God's time be the right time. You will see answers soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...