Sunday, October 20, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 293

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 293
#Blessings2019

Since it is Pastor Appreciation Month I want to recognize a Pastor in my life that I am so grateful for. I am beyond thankful to have my friend Jeannette's wonderful dad as a part of my life.

I am so thankful to have had Nip there with us at one of the most heartbreaking time of our lives. Nip and Jean have always made us feel like family.I am thankful that I know that if I need anything he is always there.

As my Mom was getting ready to go be with Jesus it brought me comfort to have someone there who had compassion for us. I remember when I was doughting why God took Mom Nip explained that God had a higher plan. That God didn't want Mom to suffer anymore and that we needed to make peace with that.

I am so grateful and blessed for his support during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...