Monday, September 9, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 252

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 252
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I was able to get myself to bed early last night.

I am blessed that I was able to get myself up early this morning.

I am blessed that I was able to get myself out the door on time this morning.

I am blessed that I had a good day despite a few things.

I am blessed that I got to come home and relax after a long day.

I am blessed that I have great neighbors who share the fruits of their garden with us.

I am blessed that I am tired, but in a good way.

I am blessed that I have been through so much in my life that I have overcome it.

I am blessed that I have loved and lost love.

I am blessed that I am letting God drive this life that I live

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...