Sunday, April 5, 2015

He's Alive


Today is Easter. It is a time to remember the truth about this all important holiday in the Christian calendar. It is a day to remember the power of the cross. It is a day to remember that Jesus is alive. He is alive in all of us each and every day.

It reminds me of a song that we use to sing in Youth Choir as a kid. He's Alive was a song that we would sing often. David Phelps does a great job with this song. Dolly Parton has a version that is great too.

In the song it says that Jesus is alive and that we are forgiven. That is so true. I believe that everyday Jesus is alive in me and that I am forgiven of my sins.

We have to believe that. We have to truly believe that Jesus is alive in each of us everyday. That way we will carry with us and be able to live it out to share with others.

Share the power of the cross and the fact that Jesus is alive in you with others so that you can bring more people to know the love of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...