Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Call to Prayer



I know recently I have been focusing on the topic of prayer. That is because I feel so strongly that believers need to get on their knees and pray. Now is the time to start using the greatest weapon in our Christian arsenal to fight and defeat Satan. We need to come together as true believers to stop Satan from taking over the church before it is too late.

I know that often churches struggle with bringing in new members to help their church grow. They see the church next door growing, but they don't understand why people will not come to their church. That is when the church needs to come together in prayer to have the Lord help them.

If we are true Christians then prayer will come easy. We will be able to fall to our knees and pray with conviction. Then we will be able to take a step back and let God take control. On the other hand, if we are not a true Christian than prayer is not easy. You will want to deal with the problem on your terms. Then when things blow up in your face wish that God would have done something to help.

I urge you now to fall to your knees in prayer. Pray with all your heart and with conviction for God to take back churches in America. Pray for God to open the hearts and minds of true believers to his word. Pray that God will eradicate Satan from the church before it is too late.

Jessy Dixon's song I Know What Prayer Can Do speaks to the power of prayer. Please join me in going to God in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...