Friday, April 24, 2015

Prayer is Powerful


Recently I have been dealing with a few issues that have been getting me down. I was frustrated with how to deal with what I was going through. Something inside me said that I needed to go to my knees in prayer. So that is what I did. Since then I have been seeing change happen in big ways.

Prayer is powerful. When we have a problem we need to face it head on with prayer behind it. We also need to have faith when we pray. We need to believe that whatever we ask for in prayer we are going to receive. We need to take what God has already has given us.

Prayer is our greatest weapon. It is a direct line to the one who can win the battle for us, Jesus. When we pray we need to do so with the belief that whatever we are asking for is already being taken care of. Let God take control. He will take care of it for us.

So when you can't sleep cause a problem is causing you grief just go to the Master in prayer. He will take care of the it so that you can sleep. If you have a problem that is causing you grief take it to the Master. He will see you through.

So tonight before I go to sleep I am going to give everything that is weighing on my heart to the Master. I have faith that he has already handled it. I have faith that things are going to change because of the power of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...