Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Year and What A Year It Has Been


June 4, 2014....I was at work when the call came. Sara had to be taken to UVA because something was wrong with her unborn baby Isaac. The prayer chains were activated and prayers were started for Sara, Mitchell, and the baby. That was the beginning of the journey for Isaac.

June 4, 2015....Isaac turns 1 today and has been through so much in his sort life. He has had a heart transplant among the other procedures that he has had to have in the past year. He is a miracle for sure.

I look back on his mother Sara and how much faith that she has had through all of this. I don't think that if I was in the same situation that I would be as strong. I admire Sara's faith through this. She has never given up on trusting God to see her through it all. God sure has never let her down.

God has a plan and a purpose for Isaac to be sure. I can remember saying that Isaac was going to get a Christmas Miracle when he was in need of a heart. Sure enough he did get it right before Christmas. That was so wonderful.

So today I wish Isaac a very happy and blessed birthday. He is a blessing. God is going to use Isaac in great ways. Isaac is a testimony that miracles happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...