Wednesday, June 17, 2015

So Long School Year......Hello Summer Break!



So today is the official start to my Summer Break. Two month from today (8/17) I will be starting back to work. I hate to think that I only get 2 month off, but I am going to make the most of it. A part of me would rather have the Winter months off of work, but I know that I would just be stuck inside and could not go anywhere.

One of the things that I look forward to each Summer is Church Camp. I love to share my love of Jesus with others. Plus it gets me out of the house for 8 hours a day. Plus I get some sunshine which has lots of Vitamin D. I get to interact with others that I don't see often and I get to see kids from school.

I love the fact that the nights get longer in Summer. That means more time to get outside and enjoy life. Summer lends you to going places that you don't get to go most other times of the year. Most people go to the beach or camping.

Summer is also the time that people tend to start a new diet, take time to read more, and just relax.

This Summer I plan to blog more, read my bible more, have more prayer time, start the Daniel Plan Diet, and over all relax. I want to just unwind from the crazy year that I have had. I want to make the most out of this Summer.

So to all those that work in the school system I say...Enjoy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...