Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Postive Thoughts Bring Positive Results



As I drive to work each morning I listen to Joel Osteen Radio in the car. His sermons are awesome and they have a great message. Most recently Joel has been speaking about being positive and the power of your words.

He says that what you say over your life or situation is what is going to happen. That you need to speak positive in order to get positive results. That when you speak negative that you are going to get negative results.

Joel is right. I have realized that there have been situation that I have thought negative about and then changed my thinking to see the results that I have been wanting. If you are in a situation that you feel will not go your way don't loose hope. Start speaking positive about the situation and you will see results.

Change your thinking to see what God has good in store for you. If you think more positive about things then more good things will begin to happen. Don't forget to seek God in the situation as well. Turing over the situation to God will also make good things happen.

Positive Thoughts Bring Positive Results~Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...