Friday, March 4, 2016

Adopted Mom







Sometimes in life there are people that come along when we need them and make us a part of their family. Back in July 2015 my Mom went to be with Jesus. It wasn't long after that that my cousin Shawna's Mom adopted me and my sister Mary. I know that God had a plan in this.

I am so thankful that Ginger has taken Mary and I in as her own children. Adopted child is wonderful. However, it is not the same as having my real mom around. I miss her everyday. I was not ready to let Mom go.

Ginger has been there to fill a void in my life. I have been going through the most hurtful pain in my life. I never expected to loose Mom when I did. I will admit that I was so mad at God for taking Mom away. I realize now that God had a bigger plan in all of this.

I am so thankful each and everyday that God knew who I needed at a time of great loss in my life. I have been adopted into a wonderful family. I feel so loved. I am blessed.

This reminds me of the fact that I have another adoption. God adopted me into his family. That is a wonderful thing. Being adopted by God means that in the end I will get to spend eternity with him. That is a great part of being adopted into the Family of God.

So thank you to all those that have adopted me. I feel so loved and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...