Friday, March 4, 2016

Best Friends, Cousins, and Sisters







I  have some of the greatest friends ever. Some of my friends are so close to me that I would call them my sisters. They have been there for me when I needed them the most. I am so thankful that God has placed them in my life.

First there is Andrea. She has a good heart. She loves to help others. She was not only my friend, but also a good friend to my Mom. I can count on Andrea for anything that I need. Andrea has gotten me to do Yoga. I love doing it with her each week. She knows when I need a pick me up and brings me such wonderful gifts.

Then there is my friend Jackie. We met at work. She showed me the ropes and we have been friends since. I can talk to her about anything and she will listen. I love her kids. Jackie is awesome. She has a heart of gold. Jackie would do anything for anyone.

Then there are my cousins. I have some of the best. There is my cousin Shawna. We have practically grown up together. I am thankful for all the time that we have spent and continue to spend together. She is awesome and has a good heart. She is always there when I need her. I am so thankful to have her. I am so thankful that she was there for me the day that Mom went to be with Jesus.

There is my cousin Holly. We don't see each other much, but we have been close. She would come to visit in the Summers. We always hung out. She and I have been through a lot of the same things. We have helped each other out. She is a blessing.

Then there is my sister Mary. I can't say enough good things about her. She and I have been through so much in our life. This past Summer when we lost Mom brought us closer. I am so glad that I have her in my life. She is such a blessing.

I am thankful that God has placed the ladies in my life. God has blessed me with wonderful ladies who have been there for me when I needed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...