Sunday, October 8, 2017

Blessed








Most mornings I wake up I don't want to get up. I would rather stay in bed. Most night I go to bed worn and drained. Then I remember that I am blessed so much. God blesses me everyday and I am grateful for that. God blesses me in so many ways. Some that I don't even know. We all need to take the time to enjoy God's blessings for us.

I was listening to Joel Osteen and he was giving a sermon on blessings from your enemies. I never realized that the lady at church that gives me a sermon after worship each week is showering me with blessings. Novel concept that I will keep in mind.

I realized today that I am so blessed no matter what in life. I also realized that I can be a blessing in life too. Just like this week I sent a card to a family member who had missed church last Sunday. She thanked me for the card and said it really made her feel good.

As I realized I am blessed every morning when God wakes me up. I am blessed when I am able to get out of bed, get ready, and go off to work. I am blessed that I have a car that runs and can get me places. I am blessed to have a job that I love. I am blessed to have a home to live in. I am blessed to have food to eat. I am blessed beyond measure.

Most of us never see the blessings in the small things that we take for granted each day. It is the small things that bring with it the most blessings. We need to set our minds to seeing that happen each day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...