Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Live The Let Go Life


Some time ago I ran across a sermon by Joseph Prince entitled Live The Let Go Life. This sermon talked about breaking free from stress, worry, and anxiety. Recently I have been feeling tired and worn out. I don't sleep well and frankly by the middle of the day I am ready for a nap. I go home and some evenings I fall asleep on the couch or in the chair. I use to blame stress and worry on this, but I realized that it was more than that after hearing this sermon.

I realized that I was fighting the devil or multiple devils in my life. I was fighting battles in my life that had turned into a war for my soul. I realized that I needed to give this fight over to God and let him take control. I need to do my fighting in prayer and then take a huge step back. Get out of the way and let God be in control.

I know that when I get up each day I start my day with worry. I worry about what could go wrong with my day before it even begins. I have anxiety about going to work. I think up problems before they even occur or don't occur. I let the stress of my job get to me. By the middle of the day I am ready to go to bed I am so tired. It is hard for me to keep going each day.

So recently I realized that I need to let go of all of this. I am fighting a battle that only God can win. That is not good. I talk to God everyday and I need to give this battle over to God. He will win this war in my life. The multiple devils in my life will flee.

If we learn to let go of things and let God take control more often our lives will be better. Things will go right. We will see more blessings. God will reward us. We need to have faith in the power of God.

I vow to let go and let God have more control of my life. I will let him fight for me. I will let him work in the situations to which I feel hopeless. I want God's best for me.

My advice to you if you are in the situation that I am in is that you need to let go and let God. Your life will be better for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...