Wednesday, November 15, 2017

First Love







The other day as I was driving home from work I was listening to the radio as I always do. I was flipping through the stations when I heard Kenny Chesney's Me and You. That song got me to thinking about my first love.

You know your first real love will never leave you. It is something special that you just have to hold on to. It changes you. I know that mine did. However hard I try to get rid of it I am not able to. I will never get over it.

When you find that first love you know it. I know that I did. Sure I had dated before, but with Jeremiah things were different. The first night I met him I knew that he was the one. He was my forever. To this day I still believe that he is my forever.

You can never escape your first love. Once that someone that you have fallen in love with stops feeling the same way about you it is hard to forget how they made you feel. Sure you can try to move forward, but they will always be a big part of your life.

I know for me that Jeremiah will always be a big part of my life. I love him more today than I did the day I first fell in love with him. These are feelings that are hard to let go of. Every love after your first love will be compared to it. Nothing will be as good as your first love.

So when you find your first love make sure that the person that you fall in love with is the one. Do everything that you can to keep them in your life. Never let go of them. You will regret it big time. I know that I have everyday since I let Jeremiah go.

I should have never listened to my sister. I should have never gotten rid of him. I love him and wish that he was still mine. I know that he has moved on and claims to be happy. However, I believe that he is not happy at all. I believe that he is going through the motions of happiness just to try to get over me.

If Jeremiah would come and ask me to take him back I sure would in a heartbeat. I would show him how much I loved him. I would make him see that he was the one for me.

So if you fall in love make it a good one that last. If not you may end up like me regretting loosing something that was so perfect and special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...