Saturday, November 25, 2017

Think Good Things....Get Good Things

For sometime now things at my job have not been well. I do my job and it seems that I can't please everyone all the time. I have people talk about me behind my back. I am tattletaled on constantly. I have to watch my back and I am to the point that I feel that if I don't do what my supervisor says that I will get fired. 

I have found that through all of this I am stressed out, tired, and ready to give up. This week I was on a break from work. During that time I have been doing some thinking and found out a few things. One of those things is that when I am not at work I am less tired. Mostly because this entire week I did not think about work or let any of the pettiness get to me. I shook it off. 

This week I was able to sleep well and relax. That is something when I am at work can't be done. I had more energy this week than normal. Work seems to zap the life out of me. When you have to be at work at 7am (or 5 minutes before) and don't get to leave work till almost 4pm you can be a little worn.

During the work week I wake up as tired as I come home. I don't sleep well cause I have a million and one things running through my head about work. I pray about it all the time and because I am not seeing results of my prayers I tend to loose faith that God is in control.

I have come to realize this week that I let things get to me too much. I need to get up each morning praising God and let him be in control. I need not let the little things of life get me down. That is something I do often. 

I heard a sermon on the radio from Billy Graham (on his channel) in which Rev. Graham said that if you want good things to happen you need to think good thoughts. That means that instead of wishing that my co-worker would not show up most days I should instead wish my co-worker would get a new job that they were better qualified for. 

That person at church that always gets to me I should wish that God would help them with whatever they are going through. I should wish good things on those people in my life that cause me bad and in the end I will see good things happen to me. 

I need to pray good things over those that hurt me constantly. A friend told me that he prays bible verses over people that hurt him and he sees results happen. I need to do that so that I too can see results and have a better life. 

God is in control. I just need to be more positive about things. It is hard when you work with or are around people that steal your joy. With God by your side it can happen. You have to have faith, patience, pray, and be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...