Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Jeremiah




May 22, 2011 the most amazing man came into my life. Over the 6 years that we were together he became a man that I could see spending the rest of my life with. A man that near the end I fell deeply in love with and didn't want to loose. 

Jeremiah was such a sweet, kind, caring, compassionate man. He loved me for who I was and ever wanted to change me. He made me feel special. He made me forget when things were going bad. I could get lost in thoughts of him and forget that my life was far from perfect. 

Jeremiah was far from perfect. I accepted that fact. It took me a long time to see how much I loved him. The night that I finally fell in love with him it took my breath away. It was a feeling that I never had felt before and I didn't want to loose. 

It was after that that I began to read Song of Solomon. That whole book of the Bible is a romance novel. As I read it I imagined Jeremiah and I being who Solomon was writing about. I imagined our love so perfect. 

I believed that God had brought us together. I had faith that whatever trial of life that would come our way that we would still be in love with each other. I could not and would not imagine my life without him in it. 

Then it happened. Forces beyond our control caused us to split. It has been painful to see him move on. I am still deeply in love with him. I am holding out hope that he will one day come back to me. That we will rekindle our love once more. 

I am thankful for the time that I did have Jeremiah in my life. He taught me about true and real love. He showed me that no one is perfect. He showed me that sometimes no matter how much you love someone you have to let them go so that that when they figure it out they will come back to you.

I pray each day for Jeremiah. I care about him too much to see him hurt. I want him to be happy. I ask God to keep him safe. 

I still wear the bracelet that he gave me. It reminds me of what was and what could be again one day. It reminds me that I need to have faith and be patient. 

I am thankful that I have loved Jeremiah, that I still love Jeremiah, and the there is hope that one day Jeremiah will come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...