Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Be Postive to See Positive


Most days on the way to and from school I have been listening to Joel Osteen Radio. Joel has had some really good messages. Most recently he was talking about being positive. He was saying that you have to be positive to see positive. That is so true.

Joel says that if you speak positive words over something that you are going to see positive results. That is so true. I have saw that with my job. I work as a Preschool Aide and this year we have been working to get a much needed Preschool Playground. Everything was in the works and something happened to put a halt to it. The negatives abounded. We felt like we were not going to get the playground.

I had heard Joel's message about speaking positive and I began to do just that. Everyday we would go out to the playground I would thank God for what we had and that I knew that he was going to give us what we needed. Then one day the principle of the school said that the playground was back in the works. That is the power of God at work.

It is like this with the situation with my church. I have been constantly speaking  positive things over the church knowing that in God's time that things are going to change. You got to have a positive mind set in order to see change happen.

Positive Thoughts = Positive Results

God is good. He knows that we get frustrated at times. However, God wants us to be positive so that we will see a change in things. God has a plan and a purpose in all that he does.

So the next time that something is going wrong or that you feel frustrated just turn things aroundby being positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...