Friday, December 29, 2017

I Will


I recently was watching a sermon from Pastor T.D. Jakes in which he was saying that if you speak I Will over your life that you will start to see changes in your life. I never thought of that before. So I thought about it for a bit. I am reminded of the woman with the issue of blood. She said to herself that she was going to touch the hem of Jesus' garment and was going to be healed. This was something that had never been done before. She said it over and over again. She was reminding herself of what she wanted. She did what she set out to do. It made God ask questions. 

That woman had faith. We need to be like her. We need to have faith that when we say I Will do whatever it is that it is going to happen. When you say I Will whatever you have sent the devil running in the other direction and allowed God to come into your life to do great things. 

We need to speak I Will statements over our lives everyday. We will in time see results in our lives. We will see our lives change. We will begin to see good things happen. We will drive the devil away and let God in to do his work. 

So I encourage you in 2018 to speak statements of I Will so that you can begin to see changes in your life. Have faith that good things are going to happen through speaking statements of I Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...