Sunday, December 9, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 343

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 343
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for plans. Thankful that I can make plans that get me out of the house for awhile to have a break. I am grateful when I can have plans that include my sister. I am not grateful when my plans are changed and I am not the one changing them. Others have to take my life into consideration. If I plan to do something with you on a certain day at a certain time and you can't do it then don't wait till the time of the plans to change them on me. That makes me mad and I may or may not do things on your time schedule.

I just hate it when I have plans to do something with someone and they decide that we are doing said plans on their time schedule. No consideration. The kids are bad for this. I have plans to be at work at a certain time each day to get things done that I need to do before the buses come and every day we are going on kid time rather than my time.

Plans are great, but be prepared for something to happen to change them. It always works out that way for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...