Monday, December 10, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 344

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 344
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful when I have a game plan for the mornings when we go to school. Those are the mornings when I can't get the kids in gear to get ready for school. They want to stay in bed all day. However, on days when they don't have school they are up at the crack of dawn. So I have a game plan now that will kick the kids into gear. They have less time now to fool around. If they are not ready when I am I will not wait. I think a few times of having someone else bring them to school will change their toons. It will not be so nice when Daddy has to make a special trip to take them to school. Plans are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...