Sunday, December 30, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 364

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 364
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for quiet mornings and Sundays. I like the quiet of Sunday Morning so that I can just talk to God about things that are bothering me and that he can prepare me for the week ahead.

Sundays are days too when I am catching up on things that I need to do before going back to work. Yes I go to church, but afternoons are spent doing laundry and other things to get ready for the week ahead.

Quiet mornings are great for me when I can talk to God and meditate. I can leave all my worries and stress at God's feet and he will see me through it. When things are quiet (before the kids are up) then I can more clearly hear God's voice and what he has to say to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...