Monday, June 3, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 154

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 154
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep. Meditation at night has really helped.

I am blessed that I got to talk to God on the drive to work.

I am blessed that I got to work early. I know I don't have to get to work early anymore this year, but I still do it. Routine is key.

I am blessed that I got things finished today. There is so much that goes into the end of the school year that people don't understand.

I am blessed that I got to listen to some great music on the ride home. A little Kenny Chesney never hurts.

I am blessed that I could get working on one of our songs for VBS. So excited to listen to it, learn it, and help teach it.

I am blessed that I got to relax when I got home this evening.

I am blessed by so many things in this life everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...