Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 170

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 170
#Blessings2019
I am blessed that today was a good day.
I am blessed that we had a great 3 days of VBS this week.
I am blessed that my friend Jackie shares her story about donating life. Her story is an inspiration.
I am blessed that we had a good day with Carson. I hope that she enjoys visiting us and that in some way that we will have appositive impact on her life.
I am blessed I was able to make an impact on the lives of children. I can share the love of God with them. I can show them that someone cares about them.
I am blessed everyday of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...