Monday, June 10, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 161

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 161
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was a good day.

I am blessed that I got to take a meal to Aunt Joem this evening.

I am blessed that I had a good appointment at the doctor today. I have some goals for the Summer that I am going to work on that I hope will spill over into back to school time.

I am blessed that I got to work on my PW Lesson for tomorrow night. I am ready to teach it.

I am blessed that I worked on my Day Camp Lesson. I worked on some music that we will share with the kids at camp.

I am blessed that life is good no matter what.

I am blessed that God is hearing the prayers for a member of my family and working in their life. I believe that he is not done yet.

I am so blessed everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...