Saturday, June 29, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 180

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 180
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I could rest today. I didn't feel well when I came home from camp yesterday. A little dehydration caught early. Lots of water, Gatorade, ginger ale, chicken soup, and water later to feel much much better.

I am blessed that I have great family. Napping on the couch and Cosmo is patting me to see if I am ok. My sister forced me to drink so that I would feel better.

I am blessed for where I live. I was watching a video the other day about another part of our state and it made me sad. We are so blessed here where others in our state are not so lucky. We need to be more grateful here for what we have.

I am blessed every day of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...