Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 352

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 352
#Blessings2019

I am blessed:

That on a cold night like tonight that I have a warm place to be. It is so cold and windy outside it feels like we are in Alaska.

That as much as I worry about some of the decisions that my sister makes at times that lately she is seeing the light and making some good ones.

That a member of my family that I have been praying for is doing so much better. God works in mysterious ways.

That God is good all the time. That he hears my prayers and answers them in his own him. It may not be the way we want them, but it is what he feels is best for the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...