Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 359

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 359
#Blessings2019

I am blessed:

That on this day 2000 years ago a baby was born in a barn and placed in a manger with the intent that 33 years later would save the world. That baby was named Jesus.

That God thought enough of us to send his son to Earth at Christmas to lead us to him. So in turn his son would give his life to save ours.

That I have faith enough to believe that whatever I ask of God he is going to make possible.

That God is always with me no matter what. The is no mountain in this life that is too big for my God. I just have to tell the mountains in my life how big my God is rather than tell my God how big the mountain is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...