Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 114

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 114
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for help. I am grateful for those that will help me when I am asked to do something and the task is just too much for me to do by myself. I hate those that are lazy, don't want to do, but yet will tell me what I need to do. Those are the type of people that you just want to punch. I am grateful for those that will come and say that they will help me with nothing to gain from it. Those that will help me just to be kind. Life is better that way. People who come to help and then want to boss instead so that they look good are people that I can't stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...