Thursday, April 12, 2018

I Fell For The Lie




This time last year my then boyfriend Jeremiah met a girl in his town and became friends with her. I was told at that time that they were just friends. It was not long after that that we broke up and I came to find out he was dating her behind my back.  It has been a year since they got together and I am just now putting all the pieces of the lies together.

I was being used. I can see that now. I can see that he never really loved me. That I was more invested in us than he ever was. Imagine that! He was lying to me the whole time. I was too much of a fool to see that.

I now know that my sister was right when she told me that I didn't need him in my life. That Jeremiah was only out to hurt me. I am hurt often when I think of how much I loved him and in the end he felt nothing for me. I put so much time into something that was never going to work or happen.

I know now that I am better off without him. There is still a part of me that loves him. I am going to work hard to suppress those feelings and move on with life. I don't need him anymore no matter how much I love him.

The truth only hurts for a little bit. However, a lie hurts forever. He has done me a forever hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...