Sunday, April 1, 2018

Gratitude 2918 Day 91

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 91
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful today for two things. First thing is that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save me from my sins and arose so that I might live with him in my eternal home forever one day. He made the ultimate sacrifice. He was the sacrificial lamb. That is what Easter is all about. It is not about the Easter Bunny. It is about the sacrifice Jesus made for you and me.



The second is that I am grateful that on this day my ex-boyfriend was born 38 years ago. I am grateful that God gave me a period of time in which I was able to love my ex. During that period of time I learned a lot of things that I will take with me. I wish him well with his life. I hope he has a wonderful birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...