Friday, August 25, 2017

Be Careful Who You Trust


In the last year I have come to learn that you need to be very careful of who you trust. There are just some people that will take what you tell them and use to to get what they want. This has happened to me in my job.

I use to work with a person that I could not tell things too because they would use them to get what they wanted. This person loved to tattle tail on me just to make themselves look good. They thought that by telling on me that they could get what I had. Didn't work out so well.

Currently I work with some people that can't be trusted. One in particular has made comments to me that let me know that they are trying to get me into some trouble so that they can get what I have. I had to tell them that no matter what happened to me that they were far enough down the line that if I lost my job they would not get it for a very long time.

These kind of people who can't be trusted are the ones that will do whatever it takes to throw you under the bus so that they look good. That happened to me recently and it back fired on the person throwing me under the bus.

You have to be super careful in your person and professional lives as to who you trust. Some people will do anything to hurt you and others will be kind. You have to know the difference between the two.

I have learned rather quick who is true to me and who is fake. Those fake people have to be watched. Those are the kind that will do whatever it takes to succeed. Sometimes in the end it will cost them and not you.

So if you are feeling uncomfortable about a person distance yourself from them. God is telling you that you need to avoid them. They are not to be trusted.  Listen to God and get rid of them in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...